Thursday, October 1, 2015

Friday Fun!

Today is the first day of October and my favorite baseball team will be playing in the postseason. Being a Chicago Cubs fan, this doesn't happen too often.

Tomorrow, Friday, I'm headed to see a game with my family. We were able to get tickets for $10 each earlier this week off stubhub.com. It is my recommendation for cheap tickets. When I watch games on tv I always see so many empty seats in many stadiums. 

I am completely aware that now tickets run about $50 a piece and that's ridiculous. If you're someone with an empty schedule look about a week ahead for cheap seats. It's an entertaining evening and is more in my price range with lower ticket prices and carrying on snacks. 

This is how I'll be enjoying the start of my first weekend off! Do you have anything planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment