Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October Net Worth

This month I calculated my net worth to be -$63990.22, which is  +$763.65 from last month. I haven’t made any big payments toward my debt this month. I recently started a new job, but that unfortunately also meant a pay cut. I’m happy with the new challenges and experience. I do know the downside is that I will be making slower progress towards my goals.

Although, I have paid off  -$3,281.51 in debt since July. That’s pretty motivating. My self imposed goal is to pay off $5,000 before January. That is $1718.49 until the $5000 is paid off. I currently have $1,276.00 saved toward a lump loan payment, so I only need about $442.50 in the next two months. This small goal will help keep me motivated these first few months as I get adjusted to a new income.

October and the end of September posed their challenges, but there are more difficult months approaching. 
How do you stay motivated? What do you do differently as the holidays approach?

No comments:

Post a Comment