Saturday, December 5, 2015

December Net Worth

In November I was able to end the month ahead of plan due to being under my budget for expenses. I was pretty excited to see early in December that I am at about $200 away from paying off my next PLUS loan. Currently, I am at -$61,988.50 for my net worth. That is +607.86  from last month

Please do enjoy the fancy graphic. Now that I have a visual aid I find myself inputting data more often, because I like to see that upward trend. 

November was great for new opportunities for growth. I read The Richest Woman in America: Hetty Green in the Gilded Age by Janet Wallach, which inspired me to watch more of my pennies. I was able to connect with friends and family while also keeping myself on track. I also experienced a moment of panic. That moment when you're glad that you have an emergency fund.

How was your month? Any successes to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment