Sunday, November 8, 2015

You Are What You Read

Hey, everyone! I haven’t quite been keeping to my posting schedule as much as I’d like, but here’s to a new week, fresh start, and another opportunity to get on the right track. For now, I’ll leave some of the articles/websites I’m a fan of lately. Instead of hitting up Buzzfeed before bed try skimming one of these options.

Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls is a great organization to follow on Facebook. They’re constantly posting stories of women and girls who are being innovative and challenging the norms. Check out this post that warns and inspires the next generation about student loan debt.
http://amysmartgirls.com/avoiding-debt-a-letter-to-kids-starting-college/

Bright Cents is really one of my favorite places to keep me accountable. Sometimes I need a reality check when I get too comfortable. How are you keeping yourself from slipping into old habits?
http://www.brightcents.com/how-to-stay-out-of-debt/#more-3597

During a Friday night out with friends, Venmo could be a money saver. It would help with splitting checks and taxis. Millennials love pizza and Venmo helps us split the check with friends. I’m about to check this one out.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/31/news/economy/venmo-millennials-spend-big-on-this/index.html?iid=SF_River

Also, follow The Freedom From Money on Instagram. Her posts are a great pick-me-up during the day. Seeing her motivational pics makes me feel like I’m not the only one on a mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment