Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Quality Matters

I finally buckled down to get a new screen protector on my phone. It surely has saved me multiple times when I've dropped my phone on the concrete.

I reordered one that would be fresh and without cracks, because I've finally gotten worried the cracks would weaken the protection. I ordered a replacement. There were two options. One for $3.99 and one for $5.99. I did a comparison and thought the cheaper option would be just as good.

I was wrong. The cheaper option is just a flimsy piece of plastic and not the tempered glass I appreciated.

I really should have just fronted the two extra dollars to get what I knew I wanted. Now, I'll be reordering the more expensive one and essentially paying an extra three dollars. I should have paid for the quality I wanted.

I've found that I'm moving away from wanting everything and now I want fewer, but higher quality things.

No comments:

Post a Comment