Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Hail Mary

Being a Bears fan is tough. Really, I've become a "whoever is playing against the Packers" fan. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Aaron Rogers' Hail Mary throws at the end of the game. Really isn't it just a last ditch effort? Shouldn't you be already winning the game and not letting it get down to the wire?


college football comeback mary arizona cal

I'm a planner. I have a lot of things pre-planned and all thought out. For example, for my trip in July - I'm already keeping my eye on hotel rates. I can't hold it back. I'm not going to wait until the last minute and pray that I'm not going to end up blowing my whole travel budget because of poor planning.

Really - Aaron Rogers is just a really lucky and skilled guy. I am not that fortunate, so I'll keep planning ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment