Saturday, April 2, 2016

April Net Worth

March was another month for paying off debt. I had another smaller tax return check, so that is sitting in the loan pay off account waiting to grow and be put toward another payment. Hopefully I can make another one in April. I’m currently at a -57490.88 net worth. I have paid off $2527.22 so far this year, so that’s averaging $842.41/month debt reduction. If I can stay on that pace, I will hit my goal.  



I know that I’ve been posting less lately. It’s tough to keep it on the forefront of my mind. I’m still paying attention to my spending and putting all I can toward debt, but I know I think about it less. Maybe that’s good. Hopefully it shows I’ve learned some tricks and tips. I’d like to be on auto pilot, but I know paying off $10,000 this year is a lofty goal. For now, I’m focusing on my career and my family. I even wrote a blog post for our company website. You guys are my first audience, but there’s always room for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment