Saturday, May 27, 2017

June Networth

I have something scary to admit. I've stopped updating my budget spreadsheet. Really it's a little nuts.  

I feel like I've kind of figured out what I typically spend and have curbed a lot of my really bad habits. I know lately I've been eating out more than I should. Also I've put a little too much on my credit cards. Good thing is I've been paying them off right away.

The thing is, I want to pay down this debt. I'm trying to pay as much as possible each month. So maybe that's why I haven't budgeted lately. I'd rather not put money aside for groceries I don't buy that month. I'll set aside some spending money and then just go from there.

Still - even though I've become more lax lately - I'm making good progress. I'm at -37,691.69. That's better than last month and putting me ahead of pace for my goal of $14,000 paid off this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment