Sunday, March 12, 2017

Extra Cash - New Dryer

I'm very fortunate to work for a company that gives out a yearly bonus, if we make our company goals. I also had a relatively large tax refund this year.

I've been smart and put some toward savings and some right away toward my loans. This bonus though surprised me a little. It's the first time I've ever gotten one. I asked my mom her thoughts and she said that something always comes up that it needs to go toward. She said it always seems that the food needs fixing or a tire blows.

My Granny has been wanting a new washer for a while now. (It has rust on the front - so I can't blame her.) She's using her refund for it, so I've decided to put part of my bonus toward it and help her out. She does to much for me and deserves every penny of help.

Really this is why I want to pay off my debt. To help my family out even more. To give us the stability and strength we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment