Tuesday, August 23, 2016

$15,000 Down and $57,0000 To Go

Yesterday, I hit another important milestone. I've officially paid off $15,000 in debt. I'm over 25% completed with my Parent Plus loans.

This is a really important thing. I've been working on my debt and tracking it for just over a year. If I can keep up with this pace, I should be able to hit my goal of being debt free sooner rather than later. The goal on my desk says debt free by 2025, but I would love to get it finished earlier.

My head keeps reeling about prioritizing my debt vs starting to save for a new car. I've put on about 30,000 miles on my car in a year since I commute so much for my job. I love where I work, but I'll have to start thinking about my auto loan and saving for a new car.

All in all, I'm super proud of another positive mark on my charts. I keep following #debtfree related Instagram and Pinterest accounts to stay motivated. Check out some and let me know if any you think I should follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment